10 Life Lessons We Learned From Our Desi Dog
By Kay Ward
1) Walks should not be strictly for exercise. Sometimes you have to walk at a slower pace to stop and smell the grass, trees, rocks, bushes, light poles, mailboxes, sidewalks, flowers, trash, weeds, and anything else in your path.
2) One should spend time each day to relax and enjoy the sun.
3) If you eat your food fast, you won’t have to share it with anyone.
4) Be cautious when meeting new people, but once they pass your approval treat them as your best friend!
5) Daily naps keep you rested.
6) Squeaky toys can be easily silenced by ripping out the fluffy insides and puncturing a hole in the squeaker.
7) An empty water bottle is a lot of fun to play with and can entertain a dog for hours.
8) At the end of a dog bath, the person giving the dog a bath will likely be just as wet as the dog.
9) Car rides are an amazing adventure… sit back and enjoy the scenery.
10) Sometimes you have to sit on someone to show them you’re the boss.